Fertility Preservation is normally used by patients alarmed about their future fertility. Fertility can be affected by a number of different factors, including disease, lifestyle, career, or age.
Fertility preservation is the cryopreservation (freezing) of human reproductive tissue to be used later for in freezing.
- Male / female who have been exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Women with grade II endometriosis, Uterine fibroids.
- Male/ female partner who are to be treated for cancer
- Male/ female who are about to be treated for an autoimmune disease, such as lupus.
- Male/ female are diagnosed for a genetic disease that affects future fertility.
- Male/ female who are career oriented and want to delay having children.
- Male partner travelling abroad and are on short visit can preserve semen samples for IUI/IVF.
Various fertility preservation choices available
In this procedure, a male gives tests of his semen. The semen is then solidified and put away for later use in a procedure called cryopreservation.
Radiation treatment for disease and different conditions can hurt richness, particularly on the off chance that it is utilized as a part of the pelvic territory. Some radiation medications utilize present day procedures to point the beams on a little zone. The gonads can likewise be secured with a lead shield.
This technique, likewise called incipient organism solidifying, is the most widely recognized and fruitful choice for protecting a female's richness. Initial, a social insurance supplier expels eggs from the ovaries. The eggs are then prepared with sperm from her accomplice or a benefactor in a lab in a procedure brought in vitro preparation. The subsequent incipient organisms are solidified and put away for some time later.
This choice is like incipient organism cryopreservation, with the exception of that unfertilized eggs are solidified and put away.
This procedure is like gonadal protecting for guys. Steps are taken, for example, pointing beams at a little region or covering the pelvic zone with a lead shield, to shield the ovaries from radiation.
A social insurance supplier plays out a minor surgery to move the ovaries and some of the time the fallopian tubes from the region that will get radiation to a zone that won't get radiation. For instance, they might be moved to a territory of the stomach area divider that won't get radiation.